lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog task






Hello, there! My name’s Adriana Luzardo but you can call me Adri. I’m from  Maracaibo, originally. I live in Los Puertos de Altagracia, in Los Haticos del Sur. I’m 18 years old and I study Graphic Design  at the university " Rafael Belloso Chacin". My favorite subjects are workshop and techniques of expression.. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 4th trimester.


I love my carrer, music, dancing, sing, design, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my cat.



I hate vegetables, listen to people yelling, getting up early on the weekend, injustice, war, violence, and washing the dishes.  I can't stand people smoking.





My dream is be a famous and fantastic Graphic Designer.   to travel around the world, visit  Venecia and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. I also want to learn to speak French, and Italian. I’d love create a big company for make and produce my designs there and the people buy my products and buy a house, get married and start a family.


About English, I think English is very important. I practice my English all the Mondays in my class and do all my activities in the English book, It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.



Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario