sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Favorite Place to Visit.. Paris


One day I will travel to Paris. I want to see the Eiffel tower. Paris Is "The City of Light" or la Ville lumière” in French. Was called by this way because was the first city in the world lit by electric lights in the streets. Paris has an amazing culture, has important castles of kings and queens with interesting stories. Has a lot of important museums, I want go to the lovre museum to see the”Giaconda” and all the important Leonardo Da Vinci’s paints. I've always wanted to see a play and it’s for that, that I would like to go to the opera garnier one of the most famous theaters in Paris. I want to see one of the shows of the Moulin rouge. And  If one day I will go to Paris the first thing that I do will be visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral. And finally walk in the Avenue des Champs-Élysées.

This is the most beautiful picture of  Paris’ streets that I have seen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario